Onehitownage Application

Applications and recruitment information.

Onehitownage Application

Postby onehitownage » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Main Character Information

Name:Rory Smith
Class:Rogue
Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&cn=Onehitownage
Spec:Mutilate
/Played?:39 days
Professions:Engineering/Mining
450 First Aid?:Not yet
Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec:Mutilate is a good dps spec. I dont have the armpen needed for combat therefore I have stuck with mutilate since hitting 80.

In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec? Yes i would respec to whatever is needed.

Experience

How old are you?:21
When did you start playing WoW?:4 years or so.
What Pre-WotLK raid content have you sucessfully completed?All of BC raid content was completed.

What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in WotLK?
All raid content except full clear of ICC. 7/12

About you

How many hours per week do you play WoW? 40+ hours

What time of day do you generally play? 12pm server until 3am server

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving? Focus Hammer, they are not raiding at all.

Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours?Yes i always have mats.

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak? Yes i already have all the raiding addons installed and Teamspeak

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions? I can do either if i know the fights i will gladly explain the fights and mark targets.

Are you willing to work with the guild’s class leaders to increase your overall raid performance?
Yes i will do whatever it takes to help the guild in its progression.

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid?
I have watched all the videos and content to the bosses in ICC that I haven't downed.

What are your raiding goals in WoW?
To have fun raiding with people while progressing and getting better gear.

Hardware specs

The content this guild is currently raiding requires that all members of the raid have a stable internet connection, and be able to maintain an acceptable frame rate (10-15 FPS absolute minimum during heavy combat). Please list your:

CPU speed:AMD Athlon 3800+ 2.4gh
System memory:2gb OCZ performance ram
Video card model and memory:8600gt
Connection type and speed:Cable, 8mps
onehitownage
Wannabe

Re: Onehitownage Application

Postby Fikon » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Bump.
Great guy and mature player. For what it's worth, I support his app. I know some of you guys/gals have already grouped with him.
Fikon
Wannabe

Re: Onehitownage Application

Postby passion » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

Sorry for the delay. An officer will get back with you ingame as soon as possible.
passion
Salty

Return to Recruiting