Main change (Aelinn -> Nelani): For real this time!

Applications and recruitment information.

Main change (Aelinn -> Nelani): For real this time!

Postby Lenina » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Let's just forget the application to switch to my druid ever existed. 'Twas a phase.

Main Character Information

Name: Nelani
Class: Death Knight
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ub/nelani/
Spec: Main (Frost 2H DPS): 3/31/2. Secondary (Blood tank): 31/0/5
/Played?: I'll get back to you on that
Professions: 450/450 Mining/JC
450 First Aid?: Umm... Maybe? I'm at work, I'll check later

Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec:
Make it dead, fast. It's been a long time since I've been able to dedicate myself to a DPS class, and I really enjoy the role. I chose my spec due to the intuitiveness of the priority system and the high DPS it is capable of producing. The reason I chose the 2H version of frost was simply because I didn't have any good 1-handers to use, and most of the 1-handers are itemized for rogues anyway. I regularly do 7-8K in heroics, in not-so-great gear. I realize that what we are experiencing now is not necessarily what we can expect at level 85, but I feel that I will be successful even then.

My off-spec is blood because I do enjoy tanking, and it helps me get into heroics more quickly so I can build up my DPS set.

In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec?
Yes, but I always research my class regardless of which one I am playing, so typically the way I am currently specced will be optimal, or damn close.

Experience

How old are you?: 24
When did you start playing WoW?: July 2005
What Pre-WotLK raid content have you successfully completed?
MC, BWL up to and including Flamegor, ZG, AQ20, All of BC up to and including Kalecgos (all when they were current content)

What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in WotLK?
Naxx 25, Sarth 3D 25, EoE 25, Ulduar 25 minus Yogg, Normal ToC 25, ICC 1st wing, Festergut, Rotface, Blood Princes

About you

How many hours per week do you play WoW? 20'ish

What time of day do you generally play? Evenings, all day on weekends

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving? I've been in KotR for 3 years, so anything before that doesn't really matter :P

Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours? Yes

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak? Yes

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions? I prefer following, but I have no problem leading when needed.

Are you willing to work with the guild’s class leaders to increase your overall raid performance? Yes

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid? Yes

What are your raiding goals in WoW?
Have fun while striving for perfection

Hardware specs

The content this guild is currently raiding requires that all members of the raid have a stable internet connection, and be able to maintain an acceptable frame rate (10-15 FPS absolute minimum during heavy combat). Please list your:

CPU speed: I7-860 2.8 GHz Quad-core
System memory: 8GB
Video card model and memory: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Connection type and speed: 3 Mbps DSL

lol, formalities
Lenina
UBER

Re: Main change (Aelinn -> Nelani): For real this time!

Postby Ricco » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 pm

DENIED!!! Ok, maybe not.
Ricco
Super Saiyan

Return to Recruiting