Shadylady's App

Applications and recruitment information.

Shadylady's App

Postby Shadylady » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 am

Name:Shadylady
Class: Priest
Armory:http://wow-heroes.com/
Spec:Shadow/Holy
/Played?: i've been playing this game for 6+ years (since it first came out)
Professions:450Herb/Alchem
450 First Aid?:no
Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec: I love to DPS, but willing to heal in order to help the guild as a whole. I am a team player as much as possible and willing to help everyone out as long as when i need help, i get it in return.

In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec?yes

Experience: did a lot of raiding in both BC and Wrath
How old are you?:23
When did you start playing WoW?: back in vinallia
What Pre-WotLK raid content have you sucessfully completed?Kara, Mag

What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in WotLK? ICC, ToC

About you

How many hours per week do you play WoW? a lot

What time of day do you generally play?evenings

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving? quite a few...and some fell apart, others we had differences that were unresovable

Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours?yes

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak?yes, i use Vent, but i can get TeamSpeak if needed

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions? i can do both, whatever is best for the group

Are you willing to work with the guild’s class leaders to increase your overall raid performance?yes

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid?yes

What are your raiding goals in WoW?progression

Hardware specs

The content this guild is currently raiding requires that all members of the raid have a stable internet connection, and be able to maintain an acceptable frame rate (10-15 FPS absolute minimum during heavy combat). Please list your:12fps sitting in dal 10 in 25mans no lag

Internet connection is stable, and i was running at 60-70fps in Dal and no lag in Raids
Shadylady
Hellwarrior

Re: Shadylady's App

Postby Lenina » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 am

This is a RL friend of mine. I told him that if he could work on his healing that he might find a spot in a raid group. If there is no room, worst case he could come in as FnF.
Lenina
UBER

Return to Recruiting