Throrin's Application [85 Holy Pally] =)

Applications and recruitment information.

Throrin's Application [85 Holy Pally] =)

Postby Throrin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 am

Name: Throrin
Class: Paladin
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rin/simple [ilvl is 354 equiped]
Spec: Holy
/Played?: many years
Professions: Blacksmithing(525)/Mining(525)
525 First Aid?: Yes
Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec: I like wow and have always been a good healer. I try to be the best possible healer and like to help the guild and people succeed. There always seems to be a greater need for healers so I have remained one.

In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec? Yes

Experience

How old are you?: 42
When did you start playing WoW?: Pre BC ...and yes..I think there were dinosaurs back then =P
What Pre-WotLK raid content have you sucessfully completed? Wow..a lot..Completed Kara, Black Temple, Naxx etc.

What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in WotLK? ICC

About you

How many hours per week do you play WoW? Too many =)

What time of day do you generally play? Later the better on weekdays. Pretty open on weekends. Heard you have T/TH/M or S 8 server runs which would be great with my work and family schedual.

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving? Several. I was usually an officer or co gm. I don't leave guilds in general. I don't like drama and I have only changed guilds when they blew up or disbanded. Myner (former gm of the elites /killerinstinct) and Electricc (former gm of insomnia) can tell you about my healing and play style. =)

Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours? Yes

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak? Yes. I run DBM, Decursive, Healbot, Zomg Buffs, etc. and have both Vent and TS installed.

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions? I can do both. But as a healer I usually let someone else lead and I offer help when needed.

Are you willing to work with the guild’s class leaders to increase your overall raid performance? Of course.

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid? Yes. I always do. =)

What are your raiding goals in WoW? I am good at what I do and have been invited to every guild I raid with but they all start at 5 or 6 server which will not work with my family. I would like to progress through all of Cata and have proven that I am not only a great healer but also will not be selfish and leave if we get stuck somewhere. I will stay and do whatever it takes to get us past it. Getting better gear is also nice and helps me heal better too. =) I also don't mind doing what I can to get guild rewards which helps us as well.

Hardware specs

The content this guild is currently raiding requires that all members of the raid have a stable internet connection, and be able to maintain an acceptable frame rate (10-15 FPS absolute minimum during heavy combat). Please list your:

CPU speed: i7 so about 3 GH
System memory: Maxed =)
Video card model and memory: Newer ATI Radeon
Connection type and speed: Cable 10mbps
In other words I have no lag issues =)
Throrin
Zorock

Re: Throrin's Application [85 Holy Pally] =)

Postby Direshadow » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

Thank you for your application Throrin. Sorry about the delay getting back to you, but we have been taking extra time reviewing our raid needs. The officers are still reviewing your application and we will get back to you soon.
Direshadow
3rd World IT Staff

Return to Recruiting