Trueshaman's App

Applications and recruitment information.

Trueshaman's App

Postby Trueshaman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 am

Main Character Information

Name:Trueshaman
Class: Shaman
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... man/simple
Spec: Enhacement
Off-Spec (if applicable):Pvp Enhancement but im going to respec to elemental when i get a full set of gear for it.
/Played?:43 days
/Played at 85?:35 days
Professions:Jewelcrafting/Enchanting
Maxed First Aid?:No
Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec: Im usually focused when im raiding and I choose enhancement because my last toon I raided with was a fury warrior so im used to playing as melee I also lvled as Enhancement and i liked it.

In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec?
Yes i can respec to Elemental but ive never healed in raids before and it would take me a while to get used to healing.

Experience

How old are you?: 20
When did you start playing WoW?: A few months before BC came out

What Pre-Cataclysm raid content have you successfully completed?
I've done kara, uld, TOC, 12/12 icc on my warrior. I didnt lvl my shaman until after Cataclysm came out.

What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in Cataclysm? I've completed 1/12 herioc bosses and 12/12 on normal.

About you

How many hours per week do you play WoW? Alot probly around 30 hours.

What time of day do you generally play? 7:00 pm to 2:00 am server time.

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
Blacklist, only a few poeple are showing up to the raids and all the people that have been showing up decided to leave the guild.

Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours?
Sure

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak?
Yes I have the first 2 but i'll need to install TeamSpeak.

Timely communication is very important while raiding. Are you able and willing to actually speak over TeamSpeak when needed, and conversely, to refrain from speaking when we need to keep TeamSpeak clear?
No don't have a mic.

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions?
Yea most the time i end up explaining enounters in 5 mans but if the tank knows the fights then ill let him explain.

Are you willing to work with other members in the guild of the same class/spec to increase your overall raid performance?
Yes

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid?
Yes

What are your raiding goals in WoW?
Down as many Herioc bosses as i can.

Did someone from the guild refer you to the site or encourage you to apply? If so, who?
Yea Sapphiron wanted me to join the guild and Jorgay told me to apply on the site.

Do you know anyone else in the guild (either IRL or in-game) that can vouch for you?
Maybe Jorgay or Sapphiron they both used to be in blacklist with me.

Hardware specs

CPU speed: AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00 Ghz
System memory: 4 GB
Video card model and memory: Geforce 9800 Gt 512 Mb
Connection type and speed: Comcast
Trueshaman
Hellwarrior

Return to Recruiting