Gaurdin (Accepted)

Applications and recruitment information.

Gaurdin (Accepted)

Postby Gaurdin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Name: Gaurdin
Class: Paladin
Armory:
Spec: Retribution
Off-Spec (if applicable): Protection
/Played?: 73days 20hours
/Played at 85?: 21days 10hours
Professions: Max Mining/max Blacksmithing
Maxed First Aid?: no
Briefly describe your play style, and why you chose your current spec:
I love warcraft ive been playing since warcraft one and i just like doing dps in most mmorpg's that i play its fun and im not fail at it. I play the game for fun and love raiding and hanging out.
In order to help the raid be successful, would you be willing to respec?
cant heal lol
Experience
been playing since Vanilla
How old are you?: 23
When did you start playing WoW?: 4months after it came out
What Pre-Cataclysm raid content have you successfully completed?
MC, ZG(b4 it turned into 5man), BT, Naxx, Ice crown citadel
What raid content have you successfully completed thus far in Cataclysm?
none
About you
I love the game but im realising you need a guild in order to get into raids im still new to the guild application i was in Silent crusaders for 3 years and dont like to ditch people but it seems like its dying out and as much as i like the people who are on i cant progress in the game unless i move on away from it. I like to have fun cause thats what this is a game and it is meant for fun. Im serious when it calls for it of course
How many hours per week do you play WoW?
30+ hours
What time of day do you generally play?
2pm server on days off is when i get on 7 or 8 server when im working (pm)
What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
Silent Crusaders, like i said earlier it just seems to be dying out. We, at most, have about 5 or 6 on at a time and raiding isnt even gonna happen.
Are you able to farm for repair gold, guild materials, pots, and food during non-raid hours?Of course just lemme know what you would need and if it was something i was able to do then i would work to get it in a timely fashion

Are you able to install and operate mods like Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods, as well as use TeamSpeak? I have vent never had teamspeak but if someone told me where to go i could get it as far as the others they are already on my computer

Timely communication is very important while raiding. Are you able and willing to actually speak over TeamSpeak when needed, and conversely, to refrain from speaking when we need to keep TeamSpeak clear? Able and willing, that wont be an issue

Would you consider yourself a leader in 5-man groups - marking targets, explaining encounters, and assigning responsibilities to group members? Or do you prefer a support role, and would rather listen to instructions? in 5 mans i know the dungeons left and right and if needed i explain them but if someone else knows then i usually take on support role. Guess what im saying is that i can do both

Are you willing to work with other members in the guild of the same class/spec to increase your overall raid performance? yes

Do you currently, or are you willing to research your class role in an encounter prior to a scheduled raid? I have notes on a lot of the raid content already so that when and if i were to get in i would have some knowledge and not be a hindrance

What are your raiding goals in WoW? im a raid addict my goals are simple get in, and clear

Did someone from the guild refer you to the site or encourage you to apply? If so, who? Native, not sure last part of name lol he has a lot of alts he is a friend of mine

Do you know anyone else in the guild (either IRL or in-game) that can vouch for you? Native

Hardware specs

CPU speed: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
System memory: 2046MB RAM
Video card model and memory: Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68D8)
Display Memory: 1784 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1016 MB
Connection type and speed: Cable internet 100megabytes per second
Gaurdin
Super Cute Uber Men

Return to Recruiting