Raid Availability Post 4.2

Applications and recruitment information.

Re: Raid Availability Post 4.2

Postby leakmaster » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I can make Monday-Sunday Nights starting between 7-8 server to whenever.
leakmaster
Wannabe

Postby Gaurdin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Gaurdin - Retribution Paladin
Available nearly all week except tuesdays on occasions and depending on when i go in for surgeries
Available 7 server and later
Usually if not on Gaurdin then i will be on Breagan, yosimiti, or Visgaurd
Gaurdin
Super Cute Uber Men

Postby Throrin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:21 pm

You dah man Dire! =)

That's all I want to say. lol :)

I also posted availablity. 25 mans are always, ok, almost always, a lot of fun. =) Ten mans are important. Most of us, or is it just me, can use more FL rep and valor points to boot. Achievements are cool too. So I can be very flexible to be on and make it happen. Please put them on the calander if possible. As a rule, I show up when I say I will or contact a leader in whisper if on or in game mail if not if something comes up. [Thanks guys and gals for putting up with me. =)] I agreed to step out of the raid this week so as to be fair and let someone else heal. Several of you cool people - you know who you are =) - have done the same for me. I stayed on in case I was needed for something and I gathered mats for fish feasts during our raids. I believe this is normal if we want to get the better gear and be one of the top guilds. [And we are =)] The best and most reliable people will need to be put into regular groups again as we grow and get better geared. We have a great group of raiders and it is fun to hang out, be really good at things, and for us to be improving/progressing.
Throrin
Zorock

Postby Sapphiron » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 pm

I can raid any day from pretty much any time after 2 PM server time
Sapphiron
Vicent

Postby onehitownage » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Just thought i would let you know that i am available to raid if needed. I can come back and start playing if the raids aren't being filled. My availability is open. Well just post back so i know whether or not i should log on.
Take it easy,
Sissybamf
onehitownage
Wannabe

Postby Seere » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

The more the merrier! We're trying to get two raids going on a regular basis and we are in need of healers/tanks.
Seere
Wannabe

Postby BBM » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

THanks, Dire, for putting together the teams. Seere's team will be running an alternating schedule of Tu/Th/Mo followed by Tu/We/Mo.
Play nicely, children, and have fun
.... or else ;-)

BBM - rogue, Alchemy,xmute/herbalism
Cariagne - druid, LW/Alchemy, elixirs
Leriope - warlock, tailoring/enchanting
Dipsydoodle - shaman, JC/mining
Darmok - priest, skinning/herbalism
BBM
UBER

Postby Droshik » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 am

I can raid whenever I'm online, my schedule doesn't allow me to commit to a specific day/time every week.
So once again if im online i will raid!!! Can dps heal or tank! Prefer dps cuz thats my best geared character! :P
Droshik
Wannabe

Postby onehitownage » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 am

I would like to be added to a raiding roster. Granted i have been gone for a little while but i can go on standby until a spot opens. I just need to know day's'/times so i can log on. I will be using Sissybamf ofcourse he has a resto/boomkin and feral tank set.
Its just a matter of time until a spot opens and im willing to wait so hit me up with some info regarding my inquiry.
onehitownage
Wannabe

Postby Direshadow » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Sorry, real life has been hell for me the last few weeks and I meant to reply a lot sooner.

There is sometimes a spot with the Tue/Thur/Sun group open. We could use you when there is. Unfortunately I almost never know when the spot will be open until raid time. I will add you to the in game raid invite.
Direshadow
3rd World IT Staff

Previous

Return to Recruiting