Raid Availability Post 4.2

Anything anyone wants to be public.

Raid Availability Post 4.2

Postby Direshadow » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

As discussed in the guild meeting tonight, we would like to get back to two consistent 10 man groups. Could everyone please fill out the spreadsheet with their availability to help us sort out the best raid times and groups.

Also, reply to this thread with any pertinent information to assist us with forming the raid groups.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuUve8hFhpKydEtUYlVqZkdFQVFrWEhyYjFDT2tfRUE&hl=en_US

Let me know if you are having trouble with the link.
Direshadow
3rd World IT Staff

Re: Raid Availability Post 4.2

Postby Seere » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Added my availability. Willing to sub as needed.
Seere
Wannabe

Postby BBM » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Cariagne - resto druid with moonkin offspec
Available 3 raid nights per week for scheduled raiding. I can drop in sometimes on off nights.
Available 8 server and later.
I would prefer Monday over Sunday, since it's nice to have family dinner run late on Sundays.

Dipsydoodle (resto shaman) and Leriope (demo 'lock)are geared well enough to do rep grinds and perhaps boss attempts.

I would be happy to run old content, achievement runs, or whatever a second raid group wants to do on those nights I'm not running with the primary progression group.
Play nicely, children, and have fun
.... or else ;-)

BBM - rogue, Alchemy,xmute/herbalism
Cariagne - druid, LW/Alchemy, elixirs
Leriope - warlock, tailoring/enchanting
Dipsydoodle - shaman, JC/mining
Darmok - priest, skinning/herbalism
BBM
UBER

Postby Celis » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 am

Added my availability. I can be available any night of the week, but I'd much prefer to have Friday/Saturday free.

I'll run whatever, and will eventually have a resto/balance druid to also run old shit with if it's needed.

Since we usually end up with an overload of DPS, I am more than happy to sit out for a raid night or the whole raid week for somebody else to get a chance to raid.
Celis
Nekros' Pet Human

Postby Resolute » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 am

Resolute (Pally) - I have holy(main) and prot spec's (raid ready for anything)

Stura (DK) - I have a blood spec and frost spec ( raid ready to tank older cata stuff and ready to DPS everything)

Adorable (Druid) - I have a resto spec and Boomkin spec (maybe ready to start healing firelands? I don't boomkin in raids >.< would rather not embarrass myself)

I can be available any night of the week, but I'd prefer to have Friday/Saturday free.

While I can commit myself to raiding 3 nights a week, I can't guarantee I will always be able to help out other nights although I will try to if I am on.
You don't stop playing games because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing games!
Resolute
Wannabe

Postby Fikon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Added my availability. We may all be willing to sub, but I'm not so sure. I would like a better system of rotating players if we are just doing 1 FLs raid/week. I appreciate getting worked into the rotation, but if there are consistent ppl showing up that represent redundant raid roles, all should be rotated equally, which has not been the case. With that said, I know we're doing the best we can and appreciate those that step up to form and lead raids.

Also, how about we make it a requirement to fill out the spreadsheet in order to raid. This may force ppl that aren't contributing or visiting the web site to do so. Make it the guild message of the day?
Fikon
Wannabe

Postby Seere » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Fikon wrote:Added my availability. We may all be willing to sub, but I'm not so sure. I would like a better system of rotating players if we are just doing 1 FLs raid/week. I appreciate getting worked into the rotation, but if there are consistent ppl showing up that represent redundant raid roles, all should be rotated equally, which has not been the case. With that said, I know we're doing the best we can and appreciate those that step up to form and lead raids.

Also, how about we make it a requirement to fill out the spreadsheet in order to raid. This may force ppl that aren't contributing or visiting the web site to do so. Make it the guild message of the day?

As Dire said last night, the long term plan isn't to run one 10-man raid and constantly need to rotate players. This would be counterproductive in the long run. We're ideally looking to fill out two 10man teams. He also said that filling out the spreadsheet will be a requirement.

I think the rotation so far has been very fair. We've been looking at a surplus of DPS and on some nights, extra tanks. The only area that we have been light frequently has been with healers (BBM had family in town, Resolute couldn't make last week etc etc).

We also need to keep in mind - and no one by any means should take offence to this - that we want to put together successful raids. By that I mean that sometimes certain raid makeups are more sensible than others. This may come across as being unfair rotation of people, which isn't the case. It's about putting together a group that will work well on the fights, rather than burn out on wipes.

I don't see any reason why we can't have two raid groups clearing Firelands within the next 3-4 weeks. I think 90% of people that have attended in the past few weeks have been exposed to all fights and know the content well enough now.
Seere
Wannabe

Postby Nekros » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 am

Added my availability.

Also, I have a holy paladin (Govannon) who might be capable of healing tier 11 raids, but I pretty much only have PvP healing experience so far. I likely need more practice at PvE healing before really (holy) diving in. That's right, I made a Dio joke.
"My infinitely regenerating hymen is temporarily broken...again."
Nekros
tw@

Postby Waylor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Tuesday, Thursday, Monday are the best days for me. Can raid any times those 3 days. Other days i could prob make it but might be late
Waylo = Wayloreggy
Littlesneak
Phennank
Jareavin
Shadoway
Wayloreggie
Waylore
Toawesome
& of course....Dothecreep
Waylor
Wannabe

Postby bigknapsty » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Garthbrookz is available to tank/dps sun-thurs nights.
Bigknapsty is available to dps t11...a bit under geared.
Worgenator is available to dps t11 as well....a bit under geared.
Who's yo daddy?
bigknapsty
UBER

Next

Return to Public